Financial Freedom for Women Jan 26th
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 (DATE CHANGE)
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Most Frequently Asked Tax Questions in 2021 from Real Estate Investors
– How to avoid/reduce capital gains tax on a property sale?
– How to strategize your STR(Short-Term Rentals) to offset your W-2 income?
– Am I eligible for REPS (Real Estate Professional Status)?
– When is the best time to do cost segmentation?
– What is the most common misconception for new real estate investors?
– Justine Zhou is the CEO of Zhou Agency, an integrated provider of accounting, real estate investment, and insurance services. Justine herself is a senior CPA and an extremely knowledgeable advisor with well-rounded expertise in tax, real estate investment and insurance areas.
Zoom Led by NWREIA Members Limei Yang & Jenny Dong Justine Zhou of Jun Zhou CPA, Jun Zhou Insurance, and Citywide Real Estate returns to the next Financial Freedom for Women satellite meeting.
The meeting is free to all members (including men!).
Free trial members may attend up to two NWREIA meetings before making a membership investment.